Angel Hair Pasta *WS*
By: Rachel's Tea
- Whole wheat angel hair pasta 8 Ounces
- Crushed garlic 1 Tbsp
- Minced fresh parsley 1 Tbsp
- Olive oil 1 Tbsp
- 2 Zucchini Sliced
- Sea salt To Taste
- Pepper To Taste
- Tomatoes 3
- Butter Melted
- 12 Fresh basil leaves Chopped
Share This Recipe
This healthy, homemade muesli makes a great start to your day!
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Meanwhile, heat a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Pour in oil and sautee garlic until golden
- Stir in zucchini, sea salt and pepper
- Sautee 2 minutes, then mix in tomato and cook a few minutes more
- Chop basil and add to vegetables right before mixing with pasta
- Combine pasta with vegetables and serve