Chicken and Sautéed Cabbage
Chicken And Sautéed Cabbage
By: Rachel's Tea
- Chicken 1lb
- Green or purple cabbage 1 medium head
- Broccoli 1 cup
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Salt to taste
- Soy sauce 3 tbsp
- Olive Oil 4 tbsp
Share This Recipe
Healthy Low Calorie Dinner The Whole Family Will Love!
- Dice chicken into bite sized pieces and sauté in 2 tbsp olive oil and 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- Chop Cabbage and broccoli into bite-sized pieces
- Add remaining Oil and sauté cabbage and broccoli with Garlic and remaining soy sauce on medium heat until tender.
- Mix in chicken and serve hot!