Chicken Broccoli Mushroom
Chicken Broccoli Mushroom Stir Fry
Savory Healthy Dinner, Low On Calories But High On Flavor!
By: Rachel's Tea
- Chicken should be 1.5 lb
- Salt is to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Broccoli florets 1 pound
- Mushrooms, sliced 8 ounces
- Ginger, minced 1 tsp
- Sesame oil 2 tbsp
- Reduced-sodium soy sauce 1/2 cup
- Chicken broth 1 cup
Share This Recipe
Stir Fry Savory Healthy Dinner, Low On Calories But High On Flavor!
- In a large pan, on medium-high heat, add 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Once the oil is hot, add chicken, season with salt and pepper, and sauté until cooked through and browned
- Remove cooked chicken from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and add mushrooms.
- When the mushrooms start to soften, add broccoli florets and stir-fry until the broccoli is tender
- Remove cooked mushrooms and broccoli from the pan and set aside
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil to the pan and sauté garlic and ginger until fragrant
- Add the remaining sauce ingredients and stir until smooth
- Return the chicken and vegetables to the saucepan; stir until heated through