baked lobster tails
baked lobster tail
By: Rachel's Tea
- 4 fresh or frozen lobster (8 to 10 ounces each)
- Thawed 1 cup water
- Minced fresh parsley 1 tbsp
- sea salt 1/8 tsp
- Dash pepper 1 tsp
- Butter Melted
- lemon juice 2 tbsp
Share This Recipe
Delicious Simple Yet Elegant Dinner.
- Split lobster tails in half lengthwise.
- With cut side up and using scissors, cut along the edge of shell to loosen the cartilage covering the tail meat from the shell; remove and discard cartilage.
- Pour water into a 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish; place lobster tails in dish
- Combine parsley, sea salt and pepper; sprinkle over lobster
- Bake, uncovered, and at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until meat is firm and opaque.
- Serve with lemon wedges