By: Rachel's Tea
- Sirloin steaks (4 oz each) 2 cut in strips
- Olive Oil 1 tsp
- Ground Ginger 1 tsp
- Clove Garlic 1 Diced
- Crushed diced tomatoes 2
- Small Onion 1 tsp
Share This Recipe
Savory Delicious Beef, Goes Great With Salad Or Sautéed Spinach!
- Place the oil in a large skillet and brown the steaks in it over medium-high heat.
- When both sides are well-seared, add the onion, garlic, and tomatoes.
- . In a bowl, stir the ginger, salt and pepper into the vinegar and add that mixture to the skillet, stirring to combine.
- Cover the skillet, turn the heat to low, and let the whole thing simmer until liquids evaporates completely.