By: Rachel's Tea
- Celery ribs (finely chopped) 2
- Green pepper (finely chopped) 1 medium
- Parsley (fresh minced) 1/4 cup
- Chives (minced) 1 tbsp
- Green onion (thinly sliced) 1
- Garlic (minced) 1 clove
- Tomato juice 1 can(46 ounce)
- Red wine vinegar 1/3 cup
- Olive oil 1/4 cup
- Sea salt 1 tsp
- Worcestershire sauce 1/2 tsp
- Pepper 1/2 tsp
- Tomatoes (fresh, peeled, chopped and seeded) 3 cups
- Cucumber (peeled, seeded and finely chopped) 1 medium
Share This Recipe
For A Delicious Dinner!
- In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, celery, green pepper, cucumber, parsley, chives, onion, garlic, tomato juice, vinegar, oil, salt, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or for several hours.