By: Rachel's Tea
- Medium artichokes 5
- Lemon juice
- Medium lemons (sliced) 2
- Garlic cloves (minced) 2 Lemon Pepper Dip:
- Light olive oil 1 cup
- Lemon juice 1/4 cup
- Red wine vinegar 1/4 cup
- Spicy brown mustard 2 tbsp.
- Cloves garlic (minced) 3
- Sea salt 1 tsp.
- Pepper 3/4 tsp.
- Diced green pepper 1/2 cup
- Green onion (sliced) 2 tbsp.
Share This Recipe
For A Delicious Dinner!
- Cut off the stem at base of artichoke.
- Cut 1 inch off the top of the artichoke.
- With scissors, snip the tip off each leaf.
- Remove outer leaves.
- Rub cut ends with lemon juice.
- In a Dutch oven, combine the artichokes, lemon slices and garlic; cover with water.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer for 30-45 minutes or until tender.
- Drain; arrange on a serving platter. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- For dip, in a bowl, whisk oil, lemon juice, vinegar, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Stir in green pepper and onion.
- Serve with artichokes.