By: Rachel's Tea
- leeks washed diced small 1 1/4 lb.
- Diced carrots 1 3/4 lb.
- Diced onions 1 3/4 lb
- Olive oil 2 1/2 tbsp.
- Bay leaves 2
- Ground thyme 1 bunch fresh parsley 2 tsp.
- Quarts water 3 1/2
Share This Recipe
For A Delicious Dinner!
- In large pot heat oil to medium and sauté all vegetables until soft.
- Add herbs and water and bring to boil reduce heat to simmer and over for about 45 minutes.
- Strain and cool.
- This stock will keep in your freezer for up to three months to use in your dishes