By: Rachel's Tea
- Whole green beans 16 oz
- Whole baby carrots 16 oz
- Whole button mushrooms 4 1/2 oz
- Oleo 3/4 cup
- Lemon pepper 1/4 tsp
- Worcestershire sauce 1/4 tsp
- Garlic salt 1/8 tsp
- Seasoned salt 1/8 tsp
- Dried onion 4 tbsp
- Dried parsley 1 tbsp
Share This Recipe
For A Delicious Dinner!
- Drain green beans and arrange in two long rows in a 3-quart rectangular baking dish.
- Drain carrots and arrange in rows on top of green beans. Drain and sauté mushrooms in oleo.
- Add seasonings and onion to oleo and mushrooms.
- Pour this over the beans and carrots. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Cover with foil tightly and place in refrigerator overnight to marinate, leaving foil on.
- Heat thoroughly before serving. About 45 minutes at 325℃.