(P) Tilapia with Cumin and Cilantro
(P) Tilapia With Cumin And Cilantro
By: Rachel's Tea
- Ground cumin 2 tsp
- Tilapia fillets 4
- Ground coriander 2 tsp
- Olive oil 1 tbsp
- Fresh cilantro 1/4 cup
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Red onion (diced) 1/4 cup
- Juice from a lime 1/2
Share This Recipe
For A Delicious Dinner!
- Season both sides of fillets with salt and pepper. Rub cumin and coriander all over both sides of fillets.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add fillets and cook 3-5 minutes each side, or until flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, red onion, cilantro and lime juice.
- Top fillets with herb mixture before serving.