By: Rachel's Tea
- small zucchini 6
- Ground beef LB
- Cloves garlic 3
- Onion 1/2
- Salsa 2 tbsp
- Diced tomatoes 1/2 can
- Shredded mozzarella & cheddar 1/2 cup
- Salt black pepper
Share This Recipe
For A Delicious Dinner!
- Preheat oven to 380 degrees F.
- Trim stems from zucchini and slice lengthwise. Scoop out seeds and put in bowl.
- In a skillet preheat 2tbsp oil. Add the diced onion and saute them for 3min. Add the ground beef and mix it with the onions.
- After 3-4min add the diced zucchini seeds and garlic and let it cook for 2-3min.
- Stuff squash with the mixture and place in 9×13 inch baking pan.
- Pour sauce over squash and cover pan with foil.Bake in preheated oven for 35-45 minutes, or until cooked.
- Remove foil and cover with the shredded cheese. Cook uncovered until cheese is melted.