(p) Street Tacos
(P) Street Tacos
By: Rachel's Tea
- Chopped white onion
- Sliced olives
- chopped cilantro
- Taco seasoning
- Egg thins
- Miracle rice spanish rice (optional)
Share This Recipe
Note 1: - You can sub a cheese wrap, cheese shell or a lettuce leaf for the egg thin.
For a delicious Lunch or Dinner!
- Spray pan with olive oil and add steak.
- Add taco seasoning and cook meat.
- In a clean pan, spray with olive oil and heat egg thin on both sides.
- Add cooked meat, onion, cilantro, Spanish rice, cheese, salsa to heated egg thin.
- Squeeze lime at last minute to avoid sogginess.
“W” Miracle Noodles Spanish Rice