By: Rachel's Tea
- Soy sauce 1/3 cup
- Olive oil 1/2 cup
- Worcestershire sauce 1/4 cup
- Garlic powder 1 1/2 tbsps
- Dried basil 3 tbsps
- Dried parsley flakes 1 1/2 tbsps
- Ground white pepper 1 tsp
- Hot pepper sauce 1/4 tsp
- Dried minced garlic 1 tsp
Share This Recipe
For A Delicious Dinner!
- In a blender, mix together the soy sauce, olive oil, worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, basil, parsley and pepper.
- Add in the hot pepper sauce and garlic and blend on high for about 30 seconds until well combined.
- Top with chicken, onions, seasonings and cheese.
- Choose any meat you like and pour the marinade over it.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate it for about 8 hours.