By: Rachel's Tea
- Dried mushrooms (minced) 12
- Onion (chopped) 1 cup
- Garlic powder 1 tbsp
- Spaghetti sauce 30 oz
- Beef broth 10 1/2 oz
- Water 2 cup
- Celery (chopped) 1 cup
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Pepper 1/2 tsp
- Ro-tel tomatoes 1 can
- Mixed vegetables 60 oz
Note: The dried mushrooms are a really good meat substitute.
You soak them in hot water for 15 to 20 min then, mince them.
You will find they stay firm and are amazing in all pasta sauces. You won’t miss the meat in this dish.
Share This Recipe
For A Delicious Breakfast!
- Soak and mince the mushrooms and then saute with olive oil and onions.
- In a soup pot add all of the ingredients plus the meat/onion mix.
- Bring to boil and then simmer for 45 minutes on stove top.
- Don’t drain the juice from the tomatoes or the mixed vegetables.
- Serves with cornbread. yummy!