(S) Roasted Cauliflower and Garlic Soup
(S) Roasted Cauliflower And Garlic Soup
By: Rachel's Tea
- Cauliflower head (trimmed) 1 large
- Garlic 6 cloves
- Onion (chopped) 4-Mar
- Olive oil 2 tbsp
- Veggie broth 2 1/2 cups
- Thyme (dried) 1/4 tsp
- Bay leaf 1
- Almond milk (sweetened) 2 cups
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Caraway and cumin seed ground 1 tsp
- Sherry (to taste) 5 tbsp
Share This Recipe
For A Delicious Dinner!
- Heat oven to 425 F. Cut cauliflower into 1 in square chunks, place in large baking pan with onion and garlic, drizzle with oil.
- Place mix in oven for 30 minutes stirring about halfway through.
- In a large stockpot mix broth, thyme, bay leaf, cumin, caraway and salt.
- Bring to boil over medium heat stirring frequently for 30 minutes.
- Next remove bay leaf and blend all cooked ingredients in food processor using sweetened almond milk to achieve desired thickness.
- Reheat on low and serve.