(S) Orange and Carrot Stir-Fry
(S) Orange And Carrot Stir-Fry
By: Rachel's Tea
- Peanut oil 2 Tbsp.
- Carrots (grated) 1 lb.
- Leeks (shredded) 8 oz.
- Oranges (peeled and segmented) 2
- Tomato ketchup 2 Tbsp.
- Sugar (raw brown) 1 Tbsp.
- Soy sauce (light) 2 Tbsp.
Share This Recipe
For A Delicious Dinner!
- Heat a large wok over high heat for 30 seconds.
- Add the oil, swirl it around to coat the bottom, and heat for 30 seconds.
- Add the grated carrots and leeks and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, or until the vegetables are soft.
- Add orange segments to the wok and heat through gently, ensuring that you do not break up the segments as you stir the mixture.
- Mix the tomato ketchup, sugar, and soy sauce together in a small bowl.
- Add the tomato ketchup mixture to the wok and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Transfer the stir-fry to 4 serving bowls and enjoy.