(S) Linguine with Mushroom and Spinach
(S) Linguine With Mushroom And Spinach
By: Rachel's Tea
- Linguine (dried) 12 oz
- Olive oil 2 tbsp
- Onion (diced) 1 medium
- Mushrooms (thinly sliced) 4 cups
- Whole wheat pastry flour 3 tbsp
- Rice Dream Milk 2 cups
Share This Recipe
For A Delicious Dinner!
- Boil linguine until tender reserve 1/2-cup cooking water drain linguine and set aside.
- Serve olive oil in large nonstick skillet and sauté onion until softened add mushrooms and cook until tender and the fluids have evaporated.
- Sift the flour into the pan and stir well. Slowly add Rice Dream Milk stirring constantly and heat to boil.
- Lower heat, add remaining ingredients and simmer until spinach is cooked and well mixed with the sauce add pasta stir well and serve.
- Use cooking water to thin if necessary. Serve with French bread.