(S) Cauliflower and Cheese Soup with Lemon Essence
(S) Cauliflower And Cheese Soup With Lemon Essence
By: Rachel's Tea
- Cauliflower head(cut into 1 inch pieces) 1 large
- Onion (chopped) 1 medium
- Vegetable stock 6 cups
- Millet (uncooked) 1 cup
- Water 2 1/4 cups
- Vegan cheese (grated) 1/3 cup
- Lemon juice half lemon
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
Share This Recipe
For A Delicious Dinner
- Place cauliflower in a pot along with the onion and 6 cups of stock.
- Simmer over medium heat until tender.
- While cauliflower is cooking, wash the millet in a strainer, put into a pot along with 2 1/4 cups water, and cook over medium heat until soft and fluffy.
- When cauliflower is cooked, place small batches in a food processor along with the stock.
- Blend each batch until smooth and return to low heat. Add vegan cheese, lemon juice, millet, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well and warm for 5 minutes before serving.