By: Rachel's Tea
- Low fat mayonnaise 1/2 cup
- Sugar free ketchup 2 tbsp
- Dill pickle relish 2 tbsp
- Dried minced onion 1 1/2 tsp
- White vinegar 1 tsp
- Minced garlic 1/4 tsp
- Salt 1/8 tsp
- A pinch of black pepper
- Canned sauerkraut 7-14 oz
- Caraway seeds (divided) 2 tsp
- Thinly sliced deli corned beef 1 lb
- Sliced Swiss cheese 8 oz
Share This Recipe
For A Delicious Dinner!
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine mayo, ketchup, relish, dried onion, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Stir together until filly mixed and place in the refrigerator for at least an hour to allow the flavors to combine. Once the dressing is ready, mix with your desired amount of sauerkraut.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Lightly mist a 9×13 casserole dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Prepare could bread and sprinkle with 1 ½ tsp of caraway seeds. Bake for 20 minutes until dough is lightly golden.
- When cloud bread is done remove from the oven and place in the prepared casserole dish.
- Evenly layer the slices of corned beef over the surface of the dough. Spread the dressing and sauerkraut mixture over the top of the corned beef and lay the slices of Swiss cheese to cover the top.
- Sprinkle the remaining ½ tsp of caraway seeds over the top of the cheese and place the casserole back in the oven for another 12-15 minutes until the cheese is melted, the casserole is heated through and the bottom is golden brown.
- Slice into 8 pieces and serve.