By: Rachel's Tea
- Onion 1/2
- Campbell's cream of potato soup 3 can
- Heavy whipping cream
- Grate vegan cheese 2 1/2 cups
- Uncle Ben’s long grain & wild rice 6 oz
- Cooked according to directions
Note: Bacon will not work ..but you may find a small amount of liquid smoke or beef bullion may give it a better flavor.
Try soaking the dried mushrooms in the bullion as a compromise. I would do the half and half on the vegan cheese.
You may like one more than the other. There is also a Pepper Jack vegan cheese that might be amazing.
Not all vegan cheese is ok so remember to read the label.
In the back of your book you will find some of the brands we found for you that do.:)
Share This Recipe
For A Delicious Breakfast!
- Chop bacon and onion into small pieces and brown in skillet.
- Drain well and set aside. In a crock pot pour soup, Half and Half, bacon and onions.
- Then add cheese and rice.
- Cook in crock pot on low for 3 to 4 hours.
- Excellent served with hot rolls or homemade bread.