(P) Vanessa Mangano’s Dover Sole Fillets
P Vanessa Mangano’s Dover Sole Fillets
By: Rachel's Tea
- Extra virgin olive oil 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice 1 tsp
- Lemon zest 1 tsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper 1/8 tsp
- loosely packed parsley leaves chopped 1/4 cup
- Fresh oregano, chopped 1 tbsp
- Medium tomato (diced) 7-oz
- Dover sole fillets 1 1/2 lb
Share This Recipe
For A Delicious Dinner!
- Preheat oven to 425F. Coat a baking sheet with very shallow sides with cooking spray.
- Whisk together the olive oil and lemon juice. Stir in the lemon zest, salt, pepper,parsley, oregano and diced tomato and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Place the fish in a single uncrowded layer on the baking sheet and spoon the topping over it.
- Bake in the center of the oven 6 minutes, or until cooked through.