(P) Spaghetti Squash Lasagna
(P) Spaghetti Squash Bake
By: Rachel's Tea
- Basil (dried) 1 tbsp
- Garlic 2 tbsp
- Onion 1 medium
- Spaghetti squash 1
- Vegetable bouillon 1 cube
- Black olives 15 oz
- Black pepper (to season) 1
- Mozzarella cheese 1 cup
- Parmesan cheese 1 cup
- Ground beef (or use your favorite ground beef) 1 lb
Share This Recipe
For A Delicious Dinner!
- Spray a baking tray with a thin layer of cooking spray.
- Place the squash cut side down onto the tray.
- In an oven preheated to 400 degrees bake the squash for around 40 mins minutes or until you can easily insert a knife into it.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
- While squash is baking spray cooking spray into a saucepan. Over a medium heat, sauté and onion and garlic.
- Once golden brown stir in the tomatoes, bouillon cube, basil and black pepper to season.
- Cook for around 15 minutes or until the sauce is of a medium thickness.
- Remove squash strands with a fork until you are left with the shells. Keep the strands for the next step.
- Layer each shell with a dollop of the sauce, then layers of spaghetti squash, olives, meat, and mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat this until the shells are full or all the ingredients are used up. Top with the parmesan cheese.
- In an oven at the same temperature as earlier bake for 20 minutes or until the parmesan cheese melts.