(P) Smoked Salmon and Asparagus
(P) Smoked Salmon And Asparagus
By: Rachel's Tea
- Asparagus spears fresh 20-24
- Smoked salmon thin slices 4
- Watercress sprigs for garnish To taste:
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Wine vinegar
Share This Recipe
For A Delicious Dinner!
- Cut all asparagus to about 6 inches long; steam or boil until al dente, cool by immersing in cold water, drain.
- Wrap smoked salmon around 5 or 6 asparagus spears to make bundles, repeat.
- Place on a plate and garnish with watercress.
- At the table, pass cruets of oil and vinegar, a pepper mill, and a small bowl of drained capers.