(P) Kierstin Carreira’s Sirloin Steak with Green Beans and Stuffed Mushrooms
(P) Kierstin Carreira’s Sirloin Steak With Green Beans And Stuffed Mushrooms
By: Rachel's Tea
- Sirloin steak 6 oz
- Green beans either fried or steamed ½ cup
- Portabella Mushroom caps 2 Filling:
Share This Recipe
For A Delicious Dinner!
- Grill steak to desired temperature.
- Steak marinade that we use are: olive oil, fresh garlic, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Sauté the mushrooms on medium heat in butter or olive oil for 4 mins, stuff, bake for 5 mins at 350 (F) and serve.