(P) Grilled Chicken with Tomatoes & Zucchini
(P) Grilled Chicken With Tomatoes & Zucchini
By: Rachel's Tea
- Lemon juice (fresh) 3 tbsp
- Olive oil (extra virgin) 1/4 cup
- Garlic (crushed) 2 cloves
- Zucchini (halved lengthwise) 3
- Tomatoes (halved) 3 medium
- Fresh basil (torn into pieces) 1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Chicken (boneless, skinless breasts, halved horizontally) 4
Share This Recipe
For A Delicious Dinner!
- Heat grill to medium. Place chicken in a shallow dish, and toss with lemon juice, 2 tbsp. oil and 1 garlic clove. Cover; marinate for 15 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, toss the zucchini and tomatoes with remaining oil and garlic, salt and pepper.
- Grill vegetables until charred and slightly softened, 3-5 minutes per side. Let cool slightly, then cut into large chunks.
- Cover and set aside. Remove chicken from marinade and season with salt and pepper.
- Discard marinade. Grill chicken until browned and cooked through, 2-3 minutes per side.
- Transfer vegetables to a serving platter.
- Place chicken on top, and garnish with more basil.