(P) Ginger Egg Drop Soup with Greens
(P) Ginger Egg Drop Soup With Greens
By: Rachel's Tea
- Chicken broth (quart low-sodium) 1
- Soy sauce 1 Tbsp.
- Fresh gingerroot (grated) 2 tsp.
- Spinach (thinly sliced or Swiss chard) 2 cup
- Frozen peas (thawed) 1/3 cup
- Cornstarch (dissolved in 2 Tbsp. water) 1 Tbsp.
- Egg whites 1/4 cup
- Green onions (thinly sliced diagonally) 4
Share This Recipe
For A Delicious Dinner!
- Bring broth, soy, and ginger to a boil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in spinach and peas; cook 2 minutes.
- Slowly pour in cornstarch mixture, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Pour eggs into soup and slowly swirl to create egg ribbons.
- Serve immediately sprinkled with green onion.