(P) Garlic Lemon and Parmesan Oven Roasted Zucchini
P Garlic Lemon and Parmesan Oven Roasted Zucchini
By: Rachel's Tea
- Zucchini 1 1/2 lbs (about 4 - 5 small/medium)
- Olive oil 2 Tbsp
- Lemon zest 1 small (1 tsp)
- Parmesan cheese (finely shredded) 3/4 cup
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper (freshly ground) to taste
- Garlic (crushed by garlic crusher or finely minced) 2 cloves
Share This Recipe
For A Delicious Dinner!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a rimmed cookie sheet with aluminum foil. Cut zucchini into halves lengthwise.
- In a small bowl, stir together olive oil, lemon zest and garlic.
- Align zucchini on prepared baking sheet spacing them evenly apart.
- Brush olive oil mixture over tops of zucchini (working to get some of the garlic/lemon zest on each piece and not just in one spot. It clumps together a little so just spread it out).
- Sprinkle tops with parmesan cheese (try to get as much of it on the tops as possible, you can pick up what was sprinkled off to the sides of the zucchini and add it to the tops) and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven 11 - 13 minutes then, adjust oven rack near top of oven and broil for several minutes until parmesan is golden brown.
- Serve warm.