(P) Cabbage and Walnut Stir-Fry
(P) Cabbage And Walnut Stir-Fry
By: Rachel's Tea
- White cabbage 12 oz
- Red cabbage 12 oz
- Peanut oil 4 Tbsp
- Walnut oil 1 Tbsp
- Garlic crushed cloves
- Scallions trimmed 8
- Firm tofu cubed (can substitute any meat here) 8 oz.
- Lemon juice 2 Tbsp
- Walnut halves 1 cup
- Dijon mustard 2 tsp.
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Poppy seeds 2 tsp. (to garnish)
Share This Recipe
For A Delicious Dinner
- Using a sharp knife, thinly shred the white and red cabbage and set aside until needed.
- Heat a wok over high heat for 30 seconds. Add the oils, swirl them around to coat the bottom, and heat for an additional 30 seconds.
- Add the garlic, cabbage, scallions, and tofu and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice, walnuts, and mustard to the wok and stir to combine thoroughly.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and cook for an additional 5 minutes, or until the cabbage is tender.
- Transfer the stir-fry to a serving bowl, sprinkle with poppy seeds, and serve.