(P) Broccoli and Peanut Stir-Fry
(P) Broccoli And Peanut Stir-Fry
By: Rachel's Tea
- Canola oil 3 Tbsp
- Lemongrass stalk, coarsely chopped 1
- Fresh green chili, seeded and chopped 1
- Piece of fresh ginger, peeled and grated 1 inch
- Onion, chopped 1
- Green bell pepper, seeded and chopped 1
- Broccoli, cut into florets 12 oz
- Fine green beans 4 oz
- Toasted unsalted peanuts 1/3 cup
Share This Recipe
For A Delicious Dinner
- Place 2 Tbsp. of the oil, the lemongrass, chili, and ginger in a food processor or blender and process until a paste forms.
- Heat a wok over high heat for 30 seconds.
- Add the oil and swirl it around to coat the bottom, and heat for 30 seconds.
- Add the spice paste, onion, and green bell pepper and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, until the vegetables start to soften.
- Add the broccoli and beans, cover, and cook over low heat for 4-5 minutes, until tender.
- Add the peanuts to the broccoli, toss together, and serve. Note: Because this is a P meal, you can add meat if you’d like!