(P) Beef Liver and Onions
(P) Beef Liver And Onions
By: Rachel's Tea
- Almond flour. ¼ cup
- Beef liver 1 lb
- Cup of butter. . ¼-½
- Salt. ½ tsp
- Pepper. ⅛ tsp
- Oil to taste
- Of fresh minced sage. 1-2 tbsp
- Thinly sliced onions. 2 cups
- Beef stock. ½ cup
- Minced italian parsley. 1 tbsp
- Dry white wine. ¼ cup
Share This Recipe
For A Delicious Dinner
- In a bag, mix together the flour, salt and pepper.
- Cut the liver into ½ inch strips and shake in the bag to coat.
- In a skillet, heat 2-3 tbsps of butter and a dash of oil and sauté the onions on medium high.
- Once tender and glossy, place the onions in a dish and sprinkle with sage, salt and pepper.
- Over high heat, add 3-4 tbsps of butter and a dash of oil to the skillet.
- Cook the liver for 5 minutes or so until browned. Once cooked, return the onions to the skillet and heat together.
- Transfer the liver and onions to a plate. Use stock and wine to deglaze the pan and reduce the liquid until you get a thick sauce.
- Pour over the liver and onions and sprinkle with parsley and serve.