(W) Mushrooms with Roasted Garlic & Scallions
(W) Mushrooms With Roasted Garlic & Scallions
By: Rachel's Tea
- Garlic bulbs 2
- Olive oil 2 tbsp.
- Assorted mushrooms (halved if large) 12 oz.
- Chopped fresh parsley 1 tbsp.
- Scallions (cut into 1 IN length) 8
- Salt & pepper
Share This Recipe
For A Delicious Dinner!
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Slice off the tops of the garlic bulbs and press down to loosen the cloves.
- Place them in a ovenproof dish and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle 2 tsp. of the oil over the bulbs and roast for 30 minutes.
- Remove the garlic from the oven and drizzle with 1 tsp. of the remaining oil.
- Return to the oven and roast for an additional 45 minutes.
- Remove the garlic from the oven and leave until cool enough to handle, peel the cloves.
- Tip the oil from the dish into a heavy-bottom skillet.
- Add the remaining oil and heat.
- Add the mushrooms and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes.
- Add the garlic cloves, parsley, and scallions and cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.