By: Rachel's Tea
- Diced tomatoes 5 cups
- Chopped cilantro 1 cup
- Minced garlic 2 tablespoons
- Diced white onions 1 cup
- Lime Juice 2 tablespoons
- Himalayan salt 2 tablespoons
- Cumin (powdered) 2 tablespoons
- Minced jalapenos ½ cup
(you can substitute the seeds according to your spice level!)
Share This Recipe
Spice up any meal with this W food. One of our family favorites!
- In a large bowl, Combine tomatoes, cilantro, jalapenos, garlic, diced onions, freshly squeezed lime juice, Himalayan salt, and cumin.
- Stir to mix and let it sit for about 10 minutes to let the flavors blend.
- Serve with chips. Tip: If you need to keep it a little longer, you can store it in an airtight container in the fridge for up to three days