(S) Angel Hair Pasta with Garlic, Herbs, and Parmesan
(P) Steak And Veggie Zucchini Boats
By: Rachel's Tea
- Angel hair pasta 8 ounces
- Extra virgin olive oil 1/4 cup
- Fresh parsley (chopped) 1/4 cup
- Garlic (sliced) 3 cloves
- Chili pepper flakes (Or more to taste) 1/8 tsp
- Freshly ground black pepper (to taste) 1/2 to 1 tsp
- Grated vegan parmesan cheese 1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Fresh herbs such as rosemary, thyme, oregano (finely chopped) 2 tbsp
Share This Recipe
For A Delicious Dinner!
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. (1 Tbsp salt for every 2 quarts of water).
- While the water is heating in step 1, heat the olive oil in a small saucepan on medium heat. Add the sliced garlic, chili pepper flakes, finely chopped herbs, and chopped parsley to oil.
- Cook for one minute or until the parsley has wilted and the garlic is emitting a strong fragrance. Remove from heat.
- The angel hair pasta will cook in about 2 minutes once it starts, so get everything ready. Once the water is at a rolling boil, add the pasta. Cook at a rolling boil until done.
- Drain the pasta and rinse briefly with cold water, just enough to stop the cooking, but not so much as to make the pasta cold. The pasta should still be quite warm.
- Place pasta in a large bowl. Pour herbed garlic sauce over the pasta and gently toss to combine.
- Sprinkle Vegan Parmesan cheese and freshly ground black pepper over the pasta and gently toss to combine.