By: Rachel's Tea
- Carrots 2 lb
- Olive oil or melted coconut oil 1/4 cup
- Sea salt 1 tbsp
- Ground cumin 1 tsp
- Ground cinnamon 1 tsp
Share This Recipe
For A Delicious Dinner!
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line several large baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Trim the carrot tops off.
- Starting on the thick end slice the carrots paper-thin on the bias to create elongated slices using a slicer or knife.
- Place the carrot slices in a large bowl and add the oil, salt, cumin, and cinnamon. Toss well to thoroughly coat.
- Then lay the slices in a single layer on the baking sheets.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until the edges start to curl up and turn crisp.
- Then flip all the chip over and bake another 5-8 minutes to crisp the bottoms. Once cool, store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
- To avoid flipping the chips, you can bake the chips at 325 degrees F for approximately 30 minutes.