By: Rachel's Tea
- Diced tomatoes 5 cups
- Chopped cilantro 1 cup
- Minced garlic 2 tablespoons
- Diced white onions 1 cup
- Lime Juice 2 tablespoons
- Himalayan salt 2 tablespoons
- Cumin (powdered) 2 tablespoons
- Minced jalapenos ½ cup
- Pico 1 cup
- Tomato sauce 5 tablespoons
(you can substitute the seeds according to your spice level!)
Share This Recipe
For A Delicious Dinner!
- In a large bowl, Combine tomatoes, cilantro, jalapenos, garlic, diced onions, freshly squeezed lime juice, Himalayan salt, and cumin.
- Stir to mix and let it sit for about 10 minutes to let the flavors blend.
- Serve with chips.
- Take your leftover pico and put it in the soup pot and cook it on medium heat until it simmers.
- Cook until all ingredients are soft and the salsa is thick and hearty.
- Add tomato sauce and add a little salt if needed.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- Note that salsa always tastes best after it's been refrigerated for a few hours, let the flavors marinate together before serving