(P) Barbeccue Pulled pork
(P) Barbeccue Pulled Pork
By: Rachel's Tea
- Pork shoulder
- Broth 1 cup
- Sugar-free barbecue sauce
Share This Recipe
Simple bbq pulled pork!
- Put the broth in a pressure cooker. Pressure cook the pork for about 2 hours at a high temperature. (Put the fat side up).
- Make sure it is tender enough to shred.
- Remove the extra fat. Shred some of the pork using a fork.
- When you finish some of the pork. Take out some meat for your barbecue pulled pork in a bowl. Don’t use all of it. Because you can use it with a bunch of other other different stuff.
(see more pork recipes here because a whole pork shoulder can make tons of great meals and give you variety)
- Drizzle desired amount of sugar free bbq sauce all over your pork and put it on any P or W foods!
Tip... Sugar-free barbecue sauce has only one carb per tablespoon and meat has tons of protein. Which means you can have it as P food.
- You can enjoy your barbecue pulled pork with salad, cheese chips, and many other things.