French Onion Soup
(P) Garlic Parmesan Chicken
By: Rachel's Tea
- Olive Oil 1/4 cup
- Butter 1/4 cup
- Beef Broth 64 oz
- Dry Thyme 1 tbsp
- Cloud Bread
- Provolone Cheese
Share This Recipe
This is a P meal, but very light and yummy.
- Slice onions then add 1/4 cup of Olive Oil, 1/4 cup butter.
- Cook onions on medium heat until completely soft and translucent.
- Add 64 oz of beef broth, 1 heaping tbsp of dry thyme.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Put Cloud Bread and provolone cheese on top of the soup.
- Place on cookie sheet in oven until cheese melted and bubbly.