By: Rachel's Tea
- Skinless & boneless chicken breasts 2
- Sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Protein breading recipe (for dredging)
- Unsalted butter 6 tbsp
- Extra-virgin olive oil 5 tbsp
- Fresh lemon juice 1/3 cup
- Chicken stock 1/2 cup
- Brined capers (rinsed) 1/4 cup
- Fresh parsley (chopped) 1/3 cup
Share This Recipe
For A Delicious Dinner!
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Dredge chicken in protein breading and shake off excess.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, melt 2 tablespoons of butter with 3 tablespoons olive oil. When butter and oil starts to sizzle, add 2 pieces of chicken and cook for 3 minutes.
- When chicken is browned, flip and cook the other side for 3 minutes. Remove and transfer to plate. Melt 2 more tablespoons butter and add another 2 tablespoons olive oil. When butter and oil starts to sizzle, add the other 2 pieces of chicken and brown both sides in the same manner. Remove pan from heat and add chicken to the plate. Into the pan add the lemon juice, stock and capers.
- Return to the stove and bring to boil, scraping up browned bits from the pan for extra flavor. Check for seasoning. Return all the chicken to the pan and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove chicken to platter. Add remaining 2 tablespoons butter to sauce and whisk vigorously. Pour sauce over chicken and garnish with parsley.