Cauliflower Fried Rice
By: Rachel's Tea
- Kkinless, boneless, chicken breasts 4
- For dredging use seasoned pork breading
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Large eggs 4
- Water 3 tbsp
- extra-virgin olive oil 1/4 cup
- Lemon, with rind (cut rounds) 1/4 cup
- Dry white wine (Pinot Grigio) 1/2 cup
- Chicken broth 1 cup
- Lemon, juiced 1/2
- Unsalted butter 2 tbsp
- Flat-leaf parsley 1/4 cup
Share This Recipe
For A Delicious Dinner
- Put the chicken breasts side by side on a cutting board and lay a piece of plastic wrap over them.
- Pound the chicken breasts with a flat meat mallet, until they are about 1/4-inch thick.
- Put some pork rind breading in a shallow platter and season with a fair amount of salt and pepper; mix with a fork to distribute evenly.
- In a wide bowl, beat the eggs with 3 tbsps of water to make an egg wash.
- Heat the oil over medium-high flame in a large skillet.
- Dredge both sides of the chicken cutlets in the seasoned pork rind breading, and then dip them in the egg wash to coat completely, letting the excess drip off.
- When the oil is nice and hot, add the cutlets and fry for 2 minutes on each side until golden, turning once.
- Remove the chicken cutlets to a large platter in a single layer to keep warm.
- Toss the lemon slices into the pan and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, until fragrant.
- Add wine, broth, and lemon juice; simmer for 5 minutes to reduce the sauce slightly.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and return the chicken to the pan; place the lemon slices on top of the cutlets.
- Simmer gently for 2 minutes to heat the chicken through.
- Season with salt and pepper and garnish with chopped parsley before serving.