Citrus Fish *P*
By: Rachel's Tea
- Pounds haddock, cod or halibut fillets 1 1/2
- Sea salt, Pepper 1/8 tsp
- Medium onion, chopped 1
- Minced fresh parsley 1/3 cup
- Grated lemon peel 1 tsp
- Light olive oil 3 tsp
- lemon juice 4 tbsp
Share This Recipe
Healthy and packed with flavor. Mixes awesome with a salad or some sautéed cabbage!
- Place an 18x12 inch piece of heavy-duty foil on a large baking sheet
- Arrange fillets in a single layer on foil; sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Top with onion, parsley, lemon and orange peel.
- Drizzle with oil and lemon juice.
- Top with a second piece of foil
- Bring edges of foil together; crimp to seal, forming a large packet
- Bake 375 degrees or grill 10-12 minutes or until flakes easily with a fork
- Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape