(S) Cauliflower Chocolate Cake
Cauliflower Chocolate Cake
By: Rachel's Tea
- Spelt, white or bob's gf flour 3/4 cup (120g)
- Baking soda 1/2 tsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Unsweetened cocoa powder 1/4 cup
- Ground flax 2 tbsp
- Sugar (choice) 1/3 cup
- Uncut stevia 1/8 tsp
- Mini chocolate chips 1/2-1 cup
- Vanilla extract 1 tbsp
- Frozen cauliflower 2 loosely-packed cups
- Almond milk, coconut milk or heavy cream 1/2 cup
- Oil 3 tbsp
Share This Recipe
For a delicious dessert!
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease an 8×8 square baking dish.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix very well.
- Combine all liquid ingredients and the cauliflower in a food processor and blend until super-smooth, so there are NO lumps whatsoever.
- Pour wet into dry, and mix until just combined, then pour into prepared pan and bake 30 minutes. Let cool completely.
- After a day, this cauliflower cake is best stored in the fridge.