(p) Bacon Cheeseburger Pie
(P) Steak And Veggie Zucchini Boats
By: Rachel's Tea
- Cooked extra lean ground beef 1lb
- Sugar free ketchup 2 Tbsp
- Mustard (I used honey Dijon) 2 Tbsp
- Light grated cheese ⅔ cup
- Bacon, cooked 4 slices
Note: For Pizza you can make yourself or purchase cauliflower crust. Another alternative is the chicken pizza crust which is extra delicious and keeping your pizza in the *P* category.
Share This Recipe
For A Delicious Dinner!
- Brown ground beef in a pan on the stove top and drain. Cook bacon and drain. Preheat the oven to 350F, spray an 8-inch pie dish.
- Prepare the crust of your choice (Chicken or Cauliflower).
- In a bowl, mix your cooked ground beef, ketchup, mustard,,⅓ cup cheese (leave other ⅓ aside) and slices of crumbled cooked bacon (leave other 2 slices aside)
- Pour your beef mixture into your crust, it might have puffed up a bit while in oven and that's ok.
- Top with remaining cheese and crumbled up bacon, bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes, checking often to be sure not to burn dough.
- Cut into 6 slices and serve.