(p) Bacon and Swiss Chicken
(P) Steak And Veggie Zucchini Boats
By: Rachel's Tea
- Center cut bacon strips (chopped) 4
- Garlic powder 1/2 tsp
- Seasoned salt 1/4 tsp
- Yellow onion (chopped) 1/2
- Thin cut boneless chicken 4 oz
- Ultra-thin Swiss cheese slices 4 slices
Share This Recipe
For A Delicious Dinner!
- In a skillet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, cook bacon and onion over medium heat until bacon is nice and crispy. Set bacon and onions onto a plate.
- Sprinkle the pork chops with garlic and salt. Add chicken or pork chops to same pan you cooked the onions and bacon in and cook over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until chicken or pork chops are thoroughly cooked.
- Top the chicken or pork chops with bacon mixture and cheese and cook covered, on low for 1-2 minutes until cheese is melted.