Baby Pizza Bites
(P) Steak And Veggie Zucchini Boats
By: Rachel's Tea
- Italian sausage 1/2lb
- Egg white 1
- Pizza sauce 1/4-1/2 cup
- Mushrooms, wiped of any dirt 12 button
Note: You can play around with this recipe. You can add your favorite vegetables to the grill if you’re not in the mood for marinara sauce.
Share This Recipe
For A Delicious Snacks!
- Turn on your grill so it's hot.
- Wipe down your mushrooms and remove stems. Then place them stem side up on a plate.
- Throw your Italian sausage in a bowl along with your egg white. Use your hands to combine it all together.
- Then make tbsp size balls of the meat mixture and plop them into the cap of the mushrooms.
- Place on top rack of grill and cook for about 8-10 minutes or until sausage is cooked through.
- Top each mushroom and sausage cap with either hot or cold pizza/marinara sauce!
- Stick a toothpick in it and EAT IT.