Anchovies with Celery & Arugula
Anchovies With Celery & Arugula
By: Rachel's Tea
- Celery stalks 2
- Small handfuls of arugula 4
- Brine-cured anchovy fillets 12-16
- Extra virgin olive oil 1 1/2 tbsp
- Salt & pepper
Share This Recipe
For A Delicious Dinner!
- Quarter the celery stalks lengthwise and slice into 3-inch sticks. Soak in a bowl of ice-cold water for 30 minutes, or until crisp and slightly curled, drain and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place a small pile of arugula in 4 shallow serving bowls.
- Arrange the celery and anchovy filets attractively on top.
- Spoon over a little oil and season with salt and pepper, bearing in mind the saltiness of the anchovies.