By: Rachel's Tea
- Skinless chicken breasts 4
- Olive oil 2 tablespoons
- Large garlic cloves (minced) 3
- Pints cherry tomatoes (halved) 2
- Large basil leaves (finely chopped) 10
- Pepper jack cheese (1/2 inch thick slices) 8 oz
- Balsamic vinegar to taste
- Kosher salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Share This Recipe
Quick and Easy to make but looks & tastes like I was in the kitchen all day.
- Salt and pepper both sides of chicken breasts and set aside.
- In a large sauté pan over medium-high heat, warm 1 tablespoon olive oil then add chicken, cover pan, and cook for about 10 minutes.
- In a medium sauté pan over medium-high heat, warm remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add garlic and sauté, add tomatoes and continue sautéing until tomatoes skin starts to soften/wrinkle.
- Remove from heat and stir in basil.
- Once chicken has reached desired doneness, top them with 2 slices of cheese.
- Pour tomato mixture on top. Cover pan with lid once more and let the cheese melt.
- Lastly, drizzle with a splash of balsamic vinegar and serve immediately.