By: Rachel's Tea
- Cauliflower 1 large head
- Olive Oil 1/2 cup
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Chilli Powder
- Crushed Pork Rinds 3 1/2 ounces
- Parmesan Cheese 3/4 cup
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- Bacon Crumbles
Share This Recipe
This tastes like loaded hash browns, soooo delish!
- Slice cauliflower into thin strips.
- Mix with 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Sprinkle garlic powder, onion powder, chilli powder.
- Add 3 1/2 ounces of crushed pork rinds, 3/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Put them on a tray and ddd salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook in the oven for 30 minutes at 350 degree, rotate every 20 minutes for about an hour or until crispy.
- Add desired amount of cheese and bacon crumbles and bake until cheese is melted and bubbly.