(S) Slow Cooker Veggie Omelette
S Slow Cooker Veggie Omelet
By: Rachel's Tea
- Eggs 6
- Salt 1/4 teaspoon
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- Garlic powder to taste 1/8 teaspoon
- Chili powder to taste 1/8 teaspoon
- Broccoli florets 1 cup
- Thinly sliced green bell pepper 1
- Small yellow onion finely chopped 1
- Garlic clove minced 1
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Chopped tomatoes
- Chopped onions
- Fresh parsley
Share This Recipe
For A Delicious Breakfast!
- Lightly grease the inside of the slow cooker/crock pot with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine eggs, salt, pepper, garlic powder and chili powder; using egg beaters or a whisk, beat the mixture until mixed and well combined.
- Add broccoli florets, sliced peppers, onions and garlic to the slow cooker; stir in the egg-mixture. Cover and cook on High for 2 hours. Start checking at 1 hour 30 minutes. Omelette is done when eggs are set.
- Sprinkle with cheese and cover; let stand 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Turn off the slow cooker.
- Cut the omelette into 8 wedges.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
- Garnish with chopped tomatoes, chopped onions and fresh parsley.