Oatmeal Chocolate Cookie Bars
(S) Oatmeal Chocolate Cookie Bars
By: Rachel's Tea
- Brown sugar 1 cup
- Butter, unsalted 1/2 cup
- Large egg 1
- Vanilla 1 tsp
- Flour 1 1/4 cups
- Oatmeal, quick cooking 1 1/2 cups
- Baking soda 1 tsp
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Sweetened Condensed Milk 14oz can
- Butter 1 Tbsp
- Milk Chocolate 6 oz
Share This Recipe
For A Delicious Dessert
- Cream brown sugar and butter together until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla, and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl mix together dry ingredients. Slowly add into wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Press mixture into a 9×13 lined with parchment, non-stick foil, or well prepped with baking spray.
- Using a double boiler, or a pot with an inch of water and another glass or metal bowl on top of it.
- Simmer water underneath, and add condensed milk, chocolate, and butter to top bowl.
- Stir until melted and combined.
- Pour chocolate mixture over bars in prepped pan.
- Bake at 350 for 12-18 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.