Four Ingredient Ice Cream
(S) Four Ingredient Ice Cream
By: Rachel's Tea
- Bananas, cut into 1-inch slices(frozen) 2
- Frozen strawberries, sliced 1/2 cup
- Almond Milk 2 Tbsp
- Vanilla 1/2 tsp
Share This Recipe
For A Delicious Deserts
- Place banana and strawberry slices on a plate, separating each slice. Place slices in freezer for 2 hours (overnight is best!).
- Remove strawberries and bananas from freezer and place in food processor, blend until they are the consistency of soft serve ice cream.
- Add almond milk(more or less for desired texture)and vanilla and blend until smooth and well-mixed.
- Transfer ice cream to a freezer container and freeze until solid.(dont have to wait if fruit is frozen, it is like soft serve ice cream).
- Scoop with ice cream scoop and serve.